Lucky Fins Rock Kids -LFP
“I’ve got this FIN and you should see me SWIM!” –Tony Memmel (Lucky Fin Song)
- Fabric: 82% polyester 18% spandex.
- Imported fabric that’s printed, cut, and sewn in California.
- Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Elastic waistband
- Easy to care for: Vivid print that will never fade after washing. This stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
Available in 2T (1-2yr), 4T (2-3yr), 5 (3-4yr), 6 (5-6yr), and 6X (6-7yr).
FOR NEXT SIZE UP ORDER CAPRI CLICK HERE.
UNIQUELY INSPIRING DESIGNS: Leggings for a reason purpose behind the ‘Lucky Fins Rock’ kid’s legging design is to remind us that 10 fingers are overrated!
PAY IT FORWARD: 100% of the profits are donated to Lucky Fin Project.
These are custom leggings, printed on demand and cannot be returned. Please contact us if there is any problem with your order and we will work it out!
Lucky Fin Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that exists to raise awareness and celebrate children and individuals born with symbrachydactyly or other limb differences.
What LFP provides:
- Creates a support network for parents across the U.S. and around the world.
- Links parents to medical information and resources.
- Provides education on limb differences.
- Financially support efforts for children attend specialized camps, obtain prosthetics, and to fund other organizations within the limb different community.